Nachtmann Bossa Nova Single Old Fashioned Twin Pack
Price $60.00 inc GST
The Single Old Fashioned glass is perfect for any high-alcohol-content classics on ice, as well as simple sours.
In the 19th century, the term “cocktail” referred to a specific type of drink, rather than an entire category of drinks as it does today. It was clearly defined as containing spirits, sugar, bitters, and water or ice. This classic mixture was later termed “Old Fashioned”, and this short-sided tumbler was the perfect vessel for it.
All Nachtmann crystal items are dishwasher safe. This pack contains four glasses.
Sparkling since 1834, Nachtmann has produced fine Bavarian crystal for nearly 200 years. Since 2004 Nachtmann belongs to Riedel Glass Works with its brands Spiegelau, Nachtmann and Riedel.
This Christmas product will begin shipping in late-October and you will receive an email update when it dispatches.
Please note: Coupons and other discounts can be applied at checkout
- Year of design: 2020
- Volume: 252ml
- Height: 89mm
- Box quantity: Twin Pack
- Type of manufacturing: Machine-made
- Material: Crystal
Caring for your NACHTMANN Crystal
- Nachtmann glasses are dishwasher safe. Nactmann exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfibre Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odourless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfibre polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)