Spiegelau Perfect Serve Collection Coupette
Price $110.00 inc GST
The sturdy machine-made cocktail glass of the cut decor glass collection Perfect Serve developed in cooperation with internationally awarded bar-expert Stephan Hinz. The steeply rising sides of this glass best benefit the spirits of the classic cocktails to open up and help to release the complex aromas.
Standing up to the tough requirements of the gastronomic world, the Perfect Serve Collection fulfils the requirements of discerning mixologists.
All Spiegelau glasses are dishwasher safe. This pack contains 4 pieces.
From creating fine glass mirrors for the old Royal courts of Europe to manufacturing sturdy yet fine glassware for the modern-day hospitality trade, Spiegelau has a history of high-performance. For five centuries we have laboured to combine hand craftsmanship with the latest glass-making techniques. The first recorded mention of the Spiegelau factory is in the last will and testament of Erasmus Mospurger, dated 1521. Throughout history, glass has played a major role in shaping lives, propelling economies and advancing civilization.
Since 2004 Spiegelau belongs to Riedel Glass Works with its brands Spiegelau, Nachtmann and Riedel.
This Christmas product will begin shipping in late-October and you will receive an email update when it dispatches.
Please note: Coupons and other discounts can be applied at checkout
- Year of design: 2015
- Volume: 235ml
- Height: 140mm
- Box quantity: Set of four
- Type of manufacturing: Machine-made
- Material: Crystal
Caring for your SPIEGELAU Crystal
- Spiegelau glasses are dishwasher safe. Spiegelau exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfibre Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odourless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfibre polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)