Riedel Gin Set
The Gin glass is the perfect glass for enjoying your favourite gin in style. This glass allows gin lovers to enjoy the full aromatic expression of the gin’s botanicals. With its large tulip-shaped bowl, these elegant tumblers are the perfect modern addition to any cocktail lovers’ home.
Ice should be placed into the glasses with care.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe. This pack contains 4 pieces.
RIEDEL Crystal is a 300 year-old family owned company known for the creation and development of varietal-specific stemware. RIEDEL Crystal was the first in history to recognize that the taste and aroma of a beverage is affected by the shape of the vessel from which it is consumed, and has been recognized for its revolutionary designs complementing alcoholic beverages and other drinks.
Founded in 1756 and pioneering varietal-specific stemware since 1958, RIEDEL has become the brand of choice for wine connoisseurs and drink specialists, hospitality professionals and consumers globally.
This Christmas product will begin shipping in late-October and you will receive an email update when it dispatches.
Please note: Coupons and other discounts can be applied at checkout
- Year of design: 2018
- Volume: 762ml
- Height: 124mm
- Box quantity: Set of four
- Type of manufacturing: Machine-made
- Material: Crystal
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfibre Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odourless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfibre polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)